Forever Pro Wrestling Results 9/29

Kevin Ryan def. Dante Darko
The founder of Forever Pro, Kevin Ryan is extremely talented and, at just over 20 years old, still has a lot to offer pro wrestling in and out of the ring.

Darko is a WWA4 guy who certainly knows how to entertain the crowd and is really athletic.

This match garnered a "This was awesome" chant, and rightfully so. It was a perfect opener to get the crowd hyped up.

Eden Monroe def. Neji Ichiban with Stella Randy
Neji Ichiban is extremely entertaining and very fun to watch in the ring. He is very athletic and knows how to get a crowd on their feet.

Eden Monroe calls themselves the Southeast Artist, and rightfully so. Eden is one of the easiest characters to hate that I have seen in a very long time. They are so good at getting heat that honestly the crowd can't help but admire it while booing every step of the way.

Jason Hampton def. Wildcard Dallas Kage and AWOL in a triple threat match
Post-match, Jason Hampton choked out both competitors, a referee, and yours truly. I guess he hates reporters. This guy needs to be contained by Forever Pro; he’s a dangerous man. I still haven't fully recovered from being choked out unprovoked.

Chris Crunk def. Zack Dye
I didn't get to see much of this match, as I was being attended to after being viciously attacked and put to sleep. However, from what I heard of the crowd reaction, the main event was awesome. Honestly, I can't say that I am surprised, as both of these guys are extremely talented and deserve to be the main event in every sense of the word.

Bottom Line:
This show was pretty good and had a lively crowd for the most part.

It seems I'm getting Sundays off, which, with football season and Forever Pro becoming a regular thing on Sundays in Chattanooga, I am perfectly fine with being able to attend live wrestling again.